- – Effects and benefits
- – Contraindications and cautions
- – Methods of preparation
- – Massage techniques
- – Trigger and Acupressure Points
This course is perfect for massage therapists who want to extend their skills and work opportunities. This treatment is ideal to offer in offices or sports events and working on clients who are incapable of getting onto a massage couch. The treatment focuses on tension areas such as the neck, back, shoulders and head. The course provides you with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform adapted techniques with minimum effort by using body weight, elbows and forearms to prevent repetitive strain.
- – 1 medium/large towel and 1 hand towel
- – Pen & paper
- – Lunch
- – Comfortable clothing
- Practical observations during the day.
- 15th January 2023
- 09:00 – 16:00
Old School Business Centre
Level 3 Body or Sports Massage
- – Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (QCF)
- – Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy (QCF)
- – One day CPD workshops with Pressure Point
- – Click here for Course Timetable
Sonia Waterfall – Complementary Therapist & Lecturer
You can choose to pay via PayPal or Card (in the PayPal link) by selecting the date of the course below. Alternatively, you can click here to get in contact and we will send you through bank transfer details. Please also complete the online Application Form to complete the enrolment process.
15th January 2023