- – Palpation of bony landmarks
- – Palpation of superficial muscles – bellies, insertion & origins
- – Blindfolded identification of surface anatomy
- – Direction of muscle fibres
- – Muscle actions and testing
- – Excellent revision for L3 Anatomy
- Please choose product options…
Animated Anatomy (FHT Accredited)
A practical anatomy day to reinforce and extend your existing knowledge of muscles and bones of the body. This is a great course for sports therapists, fitness trainers, physiotherapists, to practice what you preach and become one with the body. Be prepared to be drawn on, palpated, blindfolded and put in some unusual positions to make learning fun and memorable!
- – Lunch
- – Sportswear (and shorts)
- – Couch cover / towel
- Observations & feedback during the session.
- 09:00 – 16:00
Old School Business Centre
Basic knowledge of the body
- – Level 3 or 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy (QCF)
- – One day CPD workshops with Pressure Point
- – Click here for Course Timetable
Clare Riddell – BSc. Hons. PGCE. HCert. SAL
You can choose to pay via PayPal or Card (in the PayPal link) by selecting the date of the course below. Alternatively, you can click here to get in contact and we will send you through bank transfer details. Please also complete the online Application Form to complete the enrolment process.