- – Review and discuss the subjective and objective assessment process and its impact on decision making.
- – Common injury mechanisms and their impacts
- – Injury prevention – Discussion and impact of injury prevention programs
- – TENSEGRITY** – What is fascia and it impact on human mechanics?
- – Interactive Injury reviews by body area and the associated possible contributing factors.
- – Intervention strategies – What are the rehabilitation and return to performance strategies
- – Question and answer session
“Are you treating the cause or the effect? What is the bigger picture? Its fascia–nating!”
A sports injury can be caused by an accident, impact, poor training, improper equipment, lack of conditioning, or insufficient warm-up and stretching. Muscle sprains and strains, tears of the ligaments and tendons, dislocated joints, fractured bones and head injuries are common. Utilising interactive feedback, case studies and discussion this workshop will give you a better understanding of recognising, treating and intervention strategies
- – Lunch
- – 1 medium/large towel and 1 hand towel (+couch cover if you have one)
- – Sportswear (and shorts)
- – Pens & paper
- Observation and feedback during the session
- 09:00 – 16:00
Old School Business Centre
Level 3 Sports/Body Massage or equivalent