We possess within us two minds. So far I have written only of the conscious mind. I would now like to introduce you to your second mind, the hidden and mysterious subconscious.
Phone: + 1-888-1554-456-123
Fax: +63 918 4084 694
Course applying for
Date of Course
If you are applying for more than one course, please write the title and course date(s) and cost below:
Preferred Full Name to Appear on Certificate
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
Contact’s Relationship to You
Contact’s Phone Number
Please write down any qualifications, skills or experience you have that would be relevant for your course:
How to Enrol:
• Complete this application form.
• For Level 3, 4 and 5 Sports Massage, a £300 deposit is required to enrol with the remainder due at least 1 week before the course starts. If you would like to discuss an instalment payment plan, please contact me to discuss this.
• For L1 Acupuncture for Sports Injuries, a £150 deposit is required to enrol, with the remainder paid at least 1 week before the course starts.
• For all other courses, the full amount is required when booking to enrol and guarantee your place.
Booking Terms & Conditions – Disclaimer
• All bookings are subject to availability; a deposit/full payment must be made at the time of booking to secure your place.
• All deposits are non-returnable, though can be transferred to other courses.
• Pressure Point reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses (subject to unforeseen circumstances i.e. illness, adverse weather conditions, or low course numbers), 3 weeks prior to the course start date and any fees paid will be refunded in full. It is the individual’s responsibility to check for the status of courses via email – Pressure Point will keep you updated at regular intervals.
• Pressure Point will not reimburse you for any travelling/accommodation expenses you may have incurred and we recommend individuals who incur high travelling expenses obtain their own travel insurance.
• Pressure Point does not accept responsibility for an accidents or misuse of training carried out by any individual whilst on a course or once you have completed. Individuals carry out their training with Pressure Point at their own risk.
• Pressure Point reserves the right to make changes without notice.
• By booking a course with Pressure Point, the individual agrees to take full responsibility for any accident/injury that may be sustained whilst attending the course, waiving any liability whatsoever from Pressure Point and indemnifying Pressure Point and its staff against any losses that may result from any legal action that may follow any accident or injury sustained.
• Pressure Point would like all of its course participants to have a happy and productive day, so we ask all individuals to show respect for each other and the tutor. If you are abusive or disruptive or behave in a way that could cause damage or injure others or affect their enjoyment of the course, or cause damage to property which belongs to Pressure Point or the venue we have the right to ask you to leave and may refuse entry to future courses. If you are asked to leave the course for any of the above reasons Pressure Point will not be liable to reimburse your course fee.
• Acceptance of the training by the client indicates acceptance of the above terms and conditions
I confirm that all of the information I have given above is correct and that I have read and agreed to the Booking Terms & Conditions
I confirm that my email address can be used to receive information on future courses