- – Safety techniques, ethics & hygiene
- – Shiatsu techniques & meridians
- – Sports injuries covered: shin splints, knee conditions, sciatica, ankle problems, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, back conditions, groin problems, plantar fasciitis, headaches, frozen shoulder, muscle and tendon strain and many more
- – Point location needling
- – Deep needling
- – Planning a treatment to combine acupuncture with massage
Acupuncture Techniques for the Management of Sports Injuries
A practical course open to physiotherapists, sports & massage therapists. It will take you through the basics of acupuncture theory and practice, discussing both oriental and western aspects, contra indications and hygiene. By the end of the course you will be proficient in practising acupuncture techniques as an addition to your own therapy.
- – 2 medium/large towels and 1 hand towel
- – Lunch
- – Sportswear (and shorts)
- One case study (5 treatments) to be written up and sent to the course tutor within 5 weeks of the course. You will then receive your certificate which will enable you to get indemnity insurance.
- 5 – 8th December 2023
- 09:30 – 16:00
Old School Business Centre
Level 3 Sports Massage or alternative
Bernard Nolan – M.B.A.c.C
You can choose to pay via PayPal or Card (in the PayPal link) by selecting the date of the course below. Alternatively, you can click here to get in contact and we will send you through bank transfer details. Please also complete the online Application Form to complete the enrolment process.
Pay in full £575
Non-refundable deposit £175
December 5-8th 2023