Specific to each individual
£50.00 – £270.00
If you learn more effectively on a 1-2-1 basis with 100% attention throughout the day, this informal learning environment will help you learn, recap or extend your knowledge in the field of anatomy and massage techniques. If you studied a few years ago and feel a bit rusty, you want help revising for anatomy or massage assessments, or you just want to pick up some different techniques – this would be perfect for you!
- – Lunch
- – Model / Body to practice on
- – 2 medium/large towels and 1 hand towel (+couch cover)
- – Sportswear (and shorts)
- Observations & feedback during the session.
- Please email any available dates and Pressure Point will reply ASAP with availability (not weekends)
- Any time between 08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Fridays
1 hour up to 1 day
£50 per hour OR £270 per day (6 hours input)
Old School Business Centre
Level 3 Sports/Body Massage or equivalent
- – Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- – One day CPD workshops with Pressure Point
- – 4 Day Acupuncture Course for Sports Injuries
- – Click here for Course Timetable
Clare Riddell – BSc.Hons, PGCE. HCert.SAL
You can choose to pay via PayPal or Card (in the PayPal link) by selecting the date of the course below. Alternatively, you can click here to get in contact and we will send you through bank transfer details. Please also complete the online Application Form to complete the enrolment process.
One Hour, Two Hours, Three Hours, Four Hours, Five Hours, One Day (6 hours)